5 Reasons to Consider Concierge Healthcare
As we usher in the New Year, many seek resolutions to improve their lives. If you're one of those individuals looking for a new and better way to receive healthcare, concierge medicine may be the right choice for you. Concierge healthcare is a type of care that is becoming increasingly popular, and for good reasons.
What is Concierge Healthcare?
Concierge healthcare is a type of membership-based primary care that allows patients to receive personalized, quality medical care from a dedicated physician. These doctors often offer extended hours, same-day appointments, and additional services such as telemedicine visits.
The doctor-patient relationship is more focused in concierge care, and patients are often able to receive the care they need faster than traditional methods.
What Are The Benefits of Concierge Healthcare?
1. Increased Accessibility
One of the main benefits of concierge healthcare is increased accessibility. The extended hours and same-day appointments make it easier to get the medical attention you need when you need it. Additionally, all your visits will be with a medical doctor —you will have 24-hour access!
2. Personalized Care
With concierge healthcare, patients receive personalized attention from a dedicated physician who has more time to discuss their individual needs. Most concierge medical practices won't rush you out the door to get to the next patient; they have more time to spend with each patient, allowing them to get to know the individual's lifestyle and health needs.
3. Improved Overall Health
With better access and personalized care, patients often experience improved overall health due to the proactive approach taken by concierge healthcare providers.
4. Reduced Costs
While having full-time access to concierge medical services, you will likely have more insight into your health through wellness checks. PrimeHealth Asheville's lifestyle counseling and personalized wellness plans can keep you healthier but also enable you to make long-term savings.
You can avoid costly future treatments or hospital stays by detecting diseases early and treating pre-existing disorders effectively.
Additionally, most concierge healthcare providers accept the majority of insurance plans! As an in-network provider, PrimeHealth Asheville can accept most health insurance plans and Medicare.
5. Improved Patient Satisfaction
Patients who are part of a concierge healthcare plan often report higher levels of satisfaction and improved communication with their doctor. In fact, PrimeHealth Asheville has received countless positive reviews from our patients who have switched to concierge healthcare.
The PrimeHealth Asheville Concierge Healthcare Experience
With a patient-centered approach, PrimeHealth Asheville strives to provide excellent individualized care in a supportive environment. Our mission is to provide quality healthcare for our members and to help them live healthy, happy lives. Below are some of the services and healthcare advantages we offer:
- Lifestyle counseling: we provide personalized counseling and guidance on diet, exercise, and lifestyle choices to keep our members healthy.
- Diabetes management: our physicians and nurses specialize in diabetes management and provide personalized plans to keep blood sugar levels under control.
- Personalized wellness plans: we create a customized plan for each patient to help them achieve and maintain their optimal level of well-being.
- Physicals & checkups: we provide comprehensive physicals and checkups as well as follow-up care to monitor progress.
- Sports medicine: we offer comprehensive sports medicine services, including injury prevention, orthopedic care, and sports nutrition programs.
- Testing & labs: our office provides complete laboratory testing and other diagnostic services to ensure accurate results.
- Heart health & blood pressure: we offer comprehensive heart health assessments, including monitoring and managing blood pressure.
- Minor procedures: we perform minor procedures in-office when needed, such as joint injections and skin lesion procedures.
- EKGs: we offer electrocardiogram (EKG) testing services on-site to monitor heart health and detect common heart problems, such as irregular heartbeat, heart damage, or blocked arteries.
Concierge Healthcare in Asheville, NC
If you are ready to experience the concierge healthcare experience, contact us today to get started. Give us a call at (828) 705-3520 or fill out our online form.
We look forward to working together! Happy New Year — and may your healthcare be healthier and more comfortable than ever in 2023.